1) All visits to the kennels must be arranged by appointment prior to the date of arrival.
2) All dogs/ cats must be up to date with their annual vaccinations including the kennel cough vaccine for dogs.
3) You must produce a record of
your dog or cats vaccinations on arrival at the Kennel/Cattery on each visit as we do not store personal data .
4) All dogs must be on leads on arrival at the kennel . All cats must be in a secure pet carrier.
5) You are requested to bring
the dogs/cats own food , this will avoid tummy upsets.
6) You are welcome to bring a small amount of bedding and a toy , this will help your pet to settle in to his/hers new surroundings.
7) Payment can be made by Cheque or Cash on collection
of your pet .
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet to Ailesbury.